Post Page Advertisement [Top]





MY PROUD D.I.Y MOMENT

I love a snippet of someone's living space and so I thought I may as well give you all a snippet of what I have been getting up to.  I am currently upgrading my home with small little items, just to make my home more spacious, free of clutter and a lot more airy, a place you can really feel proud to come home to, do you know what I mean. Its the small things that can make a difference.

I have a few items in my home that I wanted to revamp rather than throwing them away and wasting money on items that I don't really need.  I love rose gold and I would have majority of the items in my home of this color, except I have a husband and I know he would not approve!!  So I am gradually introducing it in small  areas which I think it is acceptable.

As you can see above I my daughters lamp that was purchased from IKEA was red  this was gifted to her, it did not match the color scheme of her bedroom at all, my daughters room is white walls, white furniture, with grey carpet and spearmint blackout blinds as a ascent color.


I decided to spray paint the lamp a copper color to help jazz up the room a little, and I am glad I chose to do that, the results are so beautiful.  I did the same with my mirror I purchased from Pound Stretcher, it had a black frame, I wanted a rose gold mirror but that was hard to find and so I went for it guys, and I am proud as punch.


My next task is to create new cushion covers myself for my sofas in the living room, although they did come with my sofas from DFS and large ones at that, one gets board of the color and it needs to be changed.  I will keep you posted when I get round to completing this task, I am looking forward to this one!!

google-site-verification=yNRyPocU3VJlSvu5J4la1oUWcQPcQzAtL-9L3R4VNJE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib