Post Page Advertisement [Top]




Repairs Damaged hair, rejuvenates fragile hair , it moisturises and conditions

Hey everyone, today I wanted to do a product review on one of the protein treatment that I really love, and one that works well in my hair.  I do my protein treatment every other week to keep a good balance in my hair, so I deep condition one week, then conduct the protein treatment the following week.  I have tried and tested the Afircan Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise, and my hair did not take a liking to this product.  My hair felt straw like and very course to touch, I hated every moment of using this product, very cheap to purchase, but as they say cheap is not necessary the best!

                                Image result for hair mayonnaise

I did try to whip my own concoction, of home made ingredients, that consist of the following ingredients.  Banana and mayonnaise, honey and olive oil.  I wanted to see if the home made version would take a liking to my hair.  After applying the treatment to my hair, having left this on for 15 minutes, I rinsed my hair, and boy, my hair felt stuck together, still had banana bits in my hair, my hair did not feel nice at all.


                               Image result for banana,egg & mayonnaise protein treatment
I tried to shampoo the banana out of my hair, and this did not work!Never again!! So I came across this product called Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise.
                                                   
Now let me break it down to you guys on the ingredients,I love this product it makes my hair soft, nice to touch, it smells divine, the consistency of the product is buttery the ingredients list is super great for your hair, you have got to try this product out.

Ingredients


Water (Aqua), Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-32, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin, Dl Panthenol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthol, Camphor, Cholesterol, Benzophenone-4, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Egg Protein, Carrot Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Parsley Flakes, Extract of Arnica Montana Flower, Centella Asiatica, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Capsicum Annuum and Cochlearia, Aromoracia (Horseradish) Root, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Dmdm Hydantoin, FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), FD&C Yellow No.6 (CI 61565), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Fragrance (Parfum).

What this product provides for you?

Now this product is enriched with Natural Botanical extract, Oat Protein is known to have moisturising and conditioning agents it it and is great for the hair and the skin.  Oat Protein helps to reduce greasiness of oil and water emulsions, this helps to reduce breakage, it softens and smooths your hair, it repairs and provides protection.  This product has vitamins, egg protein and Olive Oil, it moisturises and conditions and strengthens damaged and over processed hair.  It strengthens damaged hair and provides or help build elasticity.

Soy Protein helps to increase the ability of the hair to bind moisture and improves strength to your hair.

How I use this product?


I like to pre poo my hair with coconut oil on dry hair first this is done at bedtime, on Friday night.  I go to gym early morning still with the oil in my hair but without the cap, after gym I rinse the oil out of my hair, I shampoo my hair and ensure hair is clean as protein treatment is best done on clean hair.

I apply the Vitale Olive Oil  Hair mayonnaise to my hair and use a generous amount  plastering my hair from root to tip, I cover my hair with a plastic bag and sit under my hair steamer for 45 minutes, allowing  the product to penetrate throughout my hair.

I rinse my hair out, and my hair feels soft, moist and lovely to touch.  This will be my go to product for my protein treatment, best buy so far!!!

Cost: £3.99
Size:30 oz jar
Shop: Ace

I hope this has helped you, thank you for reading my post.

Have you tried this product? What is your view on it? Do you prefer to make you own protein treatment? What is your preference home made or shop buy? Why?  Do leave a comment, I love to hear from you.


4aeda82fc0c9e96ec6f8b9751358181403098911e900c2e574

2 comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib