Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Who would have thought that we would be in lockdown in a new decade, enjoying life at home and having the time to re-organize home life and wardrobe too.  It worked a treat for us, and of course, I lapped up the opportunity to completely change up my wardrobe by adding a bold color along with some loungewear that I am sure the whole world and its wife is embracing right now.

I cannot thank Femme Luxe Finery for collaborating with me and allowing me to select some great pieces that I can wear with various outfits.  I have heard about this online clothing line and had been tempted to order from them before, but thankfully the opportunity arise for me to take a dip in the pool to see the quality of their clothes, and how well they would fit my body now I have lost so much weight.

Go bold or go home, if you are not willing to add vibrant colors in your wardrobe, sometimes we need to step out in boldness and show the world that you have it!  Let the world know you are here and stepping out in style and class.

Red Belted Bodycon Midi Dress - Angelica
I love this red belted bodycon dress it makes me feel classy and embowered, ask me where I am going in this dress? Well, to the shops, of course, where else.  It makes a great outfit for date night with your partner at home, so why not make the most of this dress.  I paired it up with nice black heels, but you can add gold heels and accessories with a black or gold clutch bag to take the outfit to the next level.


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/red-belted-bodycon-midi-dress-angelica

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/red-belted-bodycon-midi-dress-angelica


Navy Loungewear Tracksuit Set -Maria

Who doesn't love a loungewear tracksuit set, I am all about comfort where your free to move around, and it is such an easy-going set to have that can be dressed up if you wanted to add heels or just comfortable trainers.  This set is quite see-through so please make sure you wear black underwear to be on the safe side.




Black Short Sleeve Boxy Loungewear Set - Lacy


I feel in love with this black short sleeve boxy loungewear set,  it is so comfy to wear, I love the boxy look of the top and the length of the top is so ideal for tucking in, you can add a belt to make the loungewear more dressy.  I added some bold heels to make the outfit stand out.  This one for sure will be one worn many times, the fit is good and has lots of room at the top, the bottom is true to size so if you have hips I would suggest going up a size in this loungewear because of the fit of the bottoms.

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/black-short-sleeve-boxy-loungewear-set-lacy


Black Cargo Slim Fit Trouser - Sunny


Guys, it is an unusual thing to see me wearing cargo trousers I must admit I truly disliked them until I got hold of these ones.  Let me tell you, it is very comfy to wear, if you want an alternative to wearing jeans, then this is something you can include in your wardrobe.  I am gutted I didn't get a much smaller size, as it has lots of room.  I wasn't sure about Femme Luxe Finery sizes, so I got a size up from what I usually wear.  You can dress them up with heels, you can dress them down with pumps or trainers, you can wear sandals with them, this is such a versatile piece to wear.

When your selecting key pieces look for ones that you can wear with other bits you have in your wardrobe and ones that you can wear all year round.




Femme Luxe has quite a large selection of dresses on their website from casual and going out, I will definitely be having a browse on there for future outfits for big nights out.

Did you like my collection? Why not take a browse of their store here.

Disclaimer: This post was a collaborative post with Femme Luxe Finery but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib