Post Page Advertisement [Top]

                           

                          


Hey Curlies,

So here we are, autumn is here and summer is over! Time to pack away those summer outfits from the closets, and replace them with our autumn, winter outfits ready for the fall.  The same applies for , your natural hair products, it is time ladies and gentlemen, to put away those summer hair products and to stock up on your winter products, ready for the fall!

Here is a look at my fall regimen

Washing & Deep Condition

> Co-Wash  weekly, Wash hair monthly, deep condition weekly using conditioners and alternate the week using protein treatment.  Once a deep condition is applied to my hair I apply a plastic cap and stay under a hair steamer for 20 minutes to allow products to marinade in my hair.

Detangling

> I detangle using my fingers
> Place hair into four sections to allow detangling

Drying

> Allow my hair to air dry

Products applied

> Use a leave in conditioner, seal the hair with whipped shea butter and use jojoba or castor oil to seal I like to use the LOCO method. 

Styling

> I use twist in my hair, or two braids in my hair or a bun to hide the ends and keep them moist, this usually last me for a week
> Oil my ends everyday 
> I keep my protective style moisturised by using leave- in conditioner, followed by an oil to seal it in
> I wear a satin bonnet every night without fail

Products used

Shampoos

> Creme of Nature Sulphate free shampoo 
> Aunt Jackie Shampoo

Conditioners 

> Cantu Conditioner for my co-washing
> Aunt Jackie Conditioner

Protein Treatments

> Ors Hair Mayonnaise for my protein treatment


Leave in Condioners

> Cantu leave in conditioner
> Kera Care Leave in 

Moisturiser

>  Cantu Coconut curling cream
> Homemade whipped shea butter with olive oil 

Oils

> Jojoba Oil 
> Coconut Oil

So this is my fall regimen, I would love to hear about your winter routine.  What products do you use? What is your hair routine?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib