Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey Curlies,


So I attended the Afro Hair show 2015 that was held at the Business Design Centre in Islington yesterday.


On my way there I had lots of thoughts flowing through my mind, I guess I had high expectations as to what it would be like, what goodies I would get and what I could learn from attending this show.

I had my two children with me who was very excited to attend.

The venue first of all is a medium size venue, a least for the amount of stalls that was there. When you walked in , you was overwhelmed by beautiful afican prints and jellwery. It did feel that everything downstairs was cramped together, I mean the stalls.

To your left of entering in you had the Mazuri hair range which you could purchase three products for £10. They had a table with goodie bags that I just could not resist!

I did purchase the Mazuri curly custard, and my mother got the other two products, co-wash and conditioner and shared the cost.

Upstairs was a chore for me with the pushchair, as this centre was not accessible for those that has pushchairs or wheelchairs, unless they did and it was not made known to me.

Upstairs had so many different stalls and you was welcomed with more hair samples from each person at work at different stalls that you bumped into, my eyes lighted up, I love a free sample anyday. I even managed to liaise with some stalls and requested samples of there products to provide reviews on my blog. What a hit!

Here is some  highlights of the day!













I paid £12 for my tickets and these are the goodies that I received!



The last image are goods that I purchased at wholesale price. The Kera Care travel kit was selling at £6.50 I love the little travel bag.

The Shea butter custard from Mazuri was selling all 3 products for £10 I got this and shared the cost with my mother who got two other items. Individually each product would have cost us £5.00.

If you haven't been there yet you still have time today as the show close at 6pm. I understood that the products all have to be sold, so you could bag yourself bargains ladies!!

Overall I enjoyed it my kids enjoyed it and was overwhelmed by the event and boy how busy it was, it got full later throughout the day.

I hope I have captured the event and thanks you for reading my page.

If you have been, how was your experience? What did you get? I look forward to hearing from you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib