Post Page Advertisement [Top]




I adore Kiko's range of lip glosses right now, I was introduced by my colleague at work and I was somewhat convinced in visiting this Kiko store she talks about. Boy I was glad I made the trip! I purchased 3D Instant Volume Plumping and refreshing lip gloss, in shade 216.

3D  Instant Volume shade 216  Hazelnut at £6.90
Lip gloss crayon shade 101 Peach Coral £5.00

I love, love the shade, the consistency is thick and once applied gives a nice tingling feeling on your lips, it has a slight shimmer thoughout.

I have also purchased the lip crayon in shade 101 Peach Coral, it is very creamy when applied a great nude shade.


Please check out the link below
www.kikocosmetics.co.uk

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post. Do you shop in Kilo? What is your favourite lip products do you use?

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog, I'be heard so much about the Kiko cosmetics range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cranberry

    Thank you for your lovely comment, Kiko range is the best but I know that Younique is a much better range that I will be seeking to purchase and to blog about! Do subscribe to my blog, just click on my Bloglovin menu tab and you will be alerted when a new post is up!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib