Post Page Advertisement [Top]

                   
I recently decided that having ran out of hair crème for my hair, and having no luck using the Curls Crème Brule hair moisturiser, I wanted to purchase a hair crème that really does help to retain moisture to my curls and not a product that just smells good.

I saw Crème of Natures new range posted on Instagram, I am a big fan of Crème of Nature, and adore the shampoo, it lathers up very well and my hair feels extremely moist and super soft.  I was curious! I went into Ace store and came across this product line called Butter-licious Curls.

Butter-Licious Curls

          
This is a lightweight moisturising hair crème that contains Argan, Shea & Coco butters that helps to soften, hydrate and improve manageability for all curl types.  That sounds great and supper great for Low Porosity hair too.

Crème of Nature Range





Review

The colour of the product is yellow and the smell is nice and not overbearing, when I applied this product into my hair it made my hair manageable and my fingers can easily run through without any knots.

The crème feels very light when applied to my hair and my curls feels moist, this is what I aim for when using products in my hair.  My hair is prone to product build up and I hate to use products that encourages that.  This product on the other hand does not weigh my strands down in any way.

The Results


Perm rods, on washed hair, hair feels soft and light.
I would recommend this product for you to try and test out for yourself,  I would like to hear your views and comments on this product.  What do you thing about using this product? Did it live up to what it says on the packaging? Would you recommend this product?

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to read my page


2 comments:

  1. Oh Woww... Loved It. Fairnessco stores are running good discounts in their stores. Wanna check out: Creme Of Nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. creme of nature hair products

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib