Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Who remembers the days when you were younger when owning a mobile phone was one thing that was never on our minds, all we as kids would think about is playing, hanging out with friends and attending social events with our pals, back then we communicated with one another, I don't think that there was ever a time you would walk pass someone in your neighbourhood without holding a good conversation.  It amazes me how quickly time has moved on, and how fast technology has moved ahead.  If you left you phone at home, it was literally the end of the world, it was like feeling lost and empty, our phones was a way of getting lost in apps, social networks, emails and other things to help distract our attention, for others it was a great way in avoiding conversations with people all together!+

I don't know about you but I like to venture around the app store to find useful apps that benefitted what I needed to do and ones that worked effectively in doing that.  So I thought I would share some useful apps with you guys.

1. Dropbox this app is handy for accessing files across any devices it makes  storing images easy and accessible.  With this app also you and others can share files to gain access to images, documents etc.

2.Google Analytics app is in my opinion, a lot easier to understand when it comes to analysing stats and figures for your blog or website, of lately  I have this weird fascination with checking my blog stats, but I love to see how much an impact my view or engagement are when writing post to help others.

3. Canva thanks to my pal Marsha who has introduced this app to me is ideal for creating graphics, texts to images, e-books and so much more, it is awesome!

4. Buffer app is great and ideal for adding updates and helping to schedule when you want your post to be launched on certain platforms on specific days.  You will never forget to post things when you have this app on your device.

5. Facebook Page Manager is great if you are one to keep an eye on how your account is performing at a glance, I like the fact that it keeps you informed all the time.

6. Quora is a great one to help in getting ideas for your articles it is a site where loads of people ask questions on a variety of topics every day.  This is helpful especially if any questions asked is in relation to what your blog is all about, this will help you to gage what to write next for your post!

7. VSCO Cam is awesome for connecting with amazing photographers around the world, it comes with high resolutions features and provides comparisons on what your image looked like before it was edited.

What apps do you use to make an awesome blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib