Post Page Advertisement [Top]



                            

Hey Beautiful People!

Boy has the half term come and gone, I would love for it to have moved along slowly, but it is what it is.  I am so late, but having checked my emails, I came across boots newsletter and the launch of the Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick Collection from NYX.  This range is available to buy on Boots.com, and guess what, it is only selling at £6.50 each.

Images by NYX Cosmetics 
                           

I cannot wait to get my paws on these beauts, just so I can share my review on it, the lipstick collection comes in 12 shades;


01 Honeymoon
02 Embellishment
03 Lace Detail
04  Ruffle Trim
05  Beauty Mark
06  Push Up
07  Satin Ribbon
08  Bedtime Flirt
09  Corset
10  Teddy
11 Baby oll
12 - Exotic

NYX-Lip- Lingerie- Liquid- Lipsticks
Images by NYX Cosmetics

I have never tried NYX cosmetics range before, and so I think it is time to take that leap, and go for it.  Check out this video below by Grace On Your Dash, you can get a view of how the shades look on dark skin and their full collection!! 
                 


You can purchase these babies here

Have you tried this cosmetics? What do you think of the Lip Lingerie Collection?


                                                            FOLLOW
                                                       Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib