Post Page Advertisement [Top]





I have always been very cautious of the colors of lipstick I go for and one's that best suits my skin tone, I am not a bright type of lady, that wants my lips to make a bright statement, or my lips looking shiny, I am just a simple type of girl. I have been lusting and longing for this bold lipstick though, and I am glad we have been acquainted!!!

Lip shades that I love are dark colors, and neutral colors that will fade away and no one noticing me
wearing lipstick. I am a type of person that likes to get lost in the crowd and not to stand out if you know what I mean!


                                   




This shade is bold, but I love it, I love it because it still has some warmth in it, it is a matte lipstick which I do like, but I had to apply lip seal to my lips before I had applied this lipstick, as matte lipsticks can be drying when applied.

When wearing this lip shade, do be mindful of what you are wearing, as you may find that certain outfits, will not gel well with your lipstick.  As they say when wearing makeup, less is more, and this is the case, when wearing such bold lipsticks, all a girl ever needs, is a good eyeliner, mascara, and a subtle blusher, let the lips do the talking!!

So I knew I was wearing lipstick, by the nice comments I had received, I was told "I scrubbed up really well", well that is a bold statement hey! Ha ha ha ha 

You can purchase this beaut by clicking this link http://fave.co/1p7A1r1



Lasting Colour 20 - Plum Sensation 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib