Post Page Advertisement [Top]



   


Autumn is long gone and although this is an autumn color polish, I still like to use these types of colors now or in the Spring.  These two polishes where given to me and of course I was very happy to receive them with such joy. I absolutely love this new shade addition, to the Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Range in the shade Dark Side of the Shroom!  This is not your typical mushroom color as you may think, it has a hint of purple, plum or mauve color to be exact which makes this a beautiful color to rock.

When using this polish you do not need to apply your base coat, as this formula is designed to bond with your nails by just using the polish and the top coat together.  You do not need to us your UV lamp as the drying time is very fast.  My daughter who is my assistant, she adores doing my nails for some reason! But hey, who could turn down such an offer right!!  When she applied this polish I thought it was a gel polish being applied to my nails, the gloss and shine that I got from this was very impressive. Has Barry M stepped up their game?

Hmmmmmm.....

The polish lasted 3 days on my nails not bad and not great, I was blown away by the super glossy finish, it looks very professional.  I love the flat brush, it makes applying polish to nails effortless and neatly done.  I love,love, the top coat, it is a much better one used thus far.

The polish is easy to remove and you will not have any stain left from the removal, just use normal nail polish remover.

How can you go wrong with this polish? It only cost £4.99 its a win win!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib