Post Page Advertisement [Top]



                                               


I was speaking to my husband the other day, about the day's when we had to wait until we reached 16 years of age, before we was allowed to have a phone. The icing on the cake, was the fact that I owned as my first phone, a Motorola Graphite brick phone, that took a Hugh sim card, and had the biggest Ariel ever.  Black and white screen guys..ha..ha..ha, now when you look how far technology has move ahead so quickly, and how many young kids actually own a mobile phone, it makes you wonder if they actually value what they have.

A phone is something that I find very hard to live without, it is the most necessity item that needs to be with you at all times.  Its sad, but very true, whereas before when we were young, phones wasn't something that we had thought about, because playing and socializing face to face, was so much fun back then, we did not have time for phones cha!

I am constantly on my phone, I use it for appointments, emails and the list goes on, my phone get;s utilized very much so, my husband can tell you!  But my HTC One M8 phone is the heart of where I edit all of my articles, and IG photo's, I do not own a fancy editing system unfortunately, but that will come in time.  I will share with you, the apps that I use for editing on on a regular!


-  Light Room   I love this app and use the on-image editing tool, which looks like a small circle with                          an arrow above it and another below it.  This allows me to apply local adjustments                              by targeting specific parts of my photos.

-  Snapseed       I love this to sharpen my photos, and to add brightness to certain areas of my photo's)

-  VSCO           Is a great app I use this to help line up my photos to be uploaded onto IG

-  Photo grid      I don't like to use on IG that much, but I use it to create collages for screen savers

-  Depop           I have set this up, and have not used it yet, but I intend to use to sell some items,
                         user name: @claudine1

- Snapchat        I have signed up, haven't used it yet, still need to get my head around it though! Any                            tips? User Name: naturesnaturalh
- Paypal

- Snupps           I have uploaded a few photos to add to my shelf, I do like to use this to get                                            inspirational ideas

- Skill share       This is a great app to help me with things that I do not know how to do, they show                                videos of skills by professionals and companies of what you need to learn.

- Insta Full Size   If you have a full length picture, and will not fully up load onto IG, I use this app                                 to  create a full size photo for me to upload.

- Periscope        @Naturesnaturalh

Follow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib