Post Page Advertisement [Top]


   


Hey Guys!

Hope all is well with you all, I have a product review for you all, I decided to purchase this particular brand, as I wanted to try this for a while.  The product that I will be reviewing is called Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil  Lavender Moisturizing Shampoo so lets get into it!

About Sunny Isle 


Sunny Isle is a brand that use organically grown  and traditionally processed ( old fashioned) Jamaican Way ingredients, and ingredients of the highest quality, dedicated to men and women for all hair types.  The aim is to provide you with healthier looking hair and skin!

Product


Our 100% natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil Moisturizing Shampoo for all hair types is combined with our Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Natural Aloe, Glycerin, and pure Lavender Essential Plant Oil. This gentle sulfate free cleanser will nourish, thicken and strengthen your hair. You will love the scent of lavender to calm your senses with the aromatic scent of the Shampoo.

Ingredients


Jamaican Black Castor Oil, natural aloe, glycerin, pure lavender essential plant oil. 


Review




My wash day came by which is usually a Saturday, when i washed my hair after sectioning it into two's I made sure my scalp was very clean and free from product build-up.  I only used a small amount in my hands, and it did a brilliant job, it lathered up really well! My hair felt super soft and my hair did not feel stripped at all.  I paid £5.99 for the 8 oz bottle, which is not a bad price at all considering the positive results I got from this product.  The smell was not obtrusive, it had a nice lavender smell that is very light.

The consistency is quite thick, and it is a saver, due to the fact that a little of this product goes a long way.  This is another product to add to my list of favorites. 

I would highly recommend this product to you guys!!

Have you tried this product before? Or any other brands from this line? What was the results for you? Did it work well?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib