Post Page Advertisement [Top]

     Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo/ Conditioner/ Smoothie/ Milk/ Souffle

After browsing around Croydon and realising how Croydon has not changed one bit, in fact I can say that there is really nothing to buy in Croydon anymore.  It is not how it use to be, which is a shame, I browsed and found nothing to buy.  What has happened?  I decided to have a look in boots, and I found the Shea Moisture products along with Kind Natured  and Yes to Carrots product range.  Guys these products are available at our finger tips now, we no longer have to shop online for these items, and spend extra on postage and packaging!

Yes...about time....

I am not sure if this range is avaiable in all boot stores, but I do know that you can buy from the branch in Croydon.  It is a great thing to learn that slowly these natural hair products are reaching the UK, and so we should aim to support these brands so that this will enable other brands to seep through our uk retail markets, this is what we want surly.

I do encourage everyone to go out and have a look, and buy these products and be supporters of these brands.




I have provided you stock list of the Shea Butter range here in boots click here!
Stock list for Yes to Carrots click here!
Stock list for Kind Natured click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib