Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Spring Summer 2015

This year trends has array of retro vibes, bright and romantic styles, followed by beautiful prints, the never ending denim look with sheer transparency items that are breathtaking. Pleats please in various textures and that crop top still topping the charts from last season pressing its position for this season.




Fringe away with available creative  looks and shade combinations to play with.

Stripping The way in classic shapes and feminine silhouettes, check out those checked patterns and floral prints. Your wardrobe should be flourishing with these trends take your pick!

I have selected a few staple pieces that may inspire you. Which one is your favourite piece?

Capsule Pieces to include in your wardrobe

Zara & H&M










Items

1. White combined guipure lace top from Sara £25.99. 2. Flat shoes with tassels from Sara £29.99 3. Polka dot slim trousers from Sara £25.99 4. Frinhe handbag light grey from HM £24.99 5.Belt with a knot detail HM £7.99 6. Straw hat white from HM £7.99 7. Short silver necklace £7.99





Items


1. Printed jumpsuit from Sara £29.99 2. Flat leather sandles £19.99 from Sara 3. Short necklace gold from HM £14.99

Which is your favourite? I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks you for reading my post.













2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I have found some one with your expertise to help me out with my fashion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      I am glad I have inspired you with my selected fashion pieces do subscribe to my post to get more information like this. Visit my bloglovin menu bar and click on subscribe!

      Delete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib